• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No more rebates?

I don't know it MIGHT include the EVO. I bought mine a month ago through Sprint online, but because I was returning the Moment they made me pay full price until the other was returned. I called yesterday to make sure everything was straightened out and they had credited the Moment but not adjusted the EVO price. They called me back today to say it was taken care of and when I asked about the rebate they said they had adjusted the price down to include that.

So bottom line, maybe the current sale doesn't require a mail-in rebate and that's what they gave me???

Upvote 0
Can any one confirm the rebate? Because right now it is sold out so maybe they have not updated it. If this is true i hope they get them in stock so i can get the phone asap

Sprint - Define Region

So it looks like is all the phones besides the EVO it says web special in all of them except EVO, anyways why don't you get it at BestBuy, i had got phone from there in the past and the mail in rebate gets discounted as well

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones