• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No ram on tmax tablet 9 inch

A

Android Question

OK, OK, yes I did factory reset my tmax 9in tablet while charging it, which I realized was a horrible mistake. It wiped all the ram and I can't download apps anymore without getting the not enough space error. Any way to get it fixed without taking it to the manufacturer? (A way to change where the apps download onto would be nice.)

There's nothing wrong with doing a factory data reset while plugged in. It sounds like something glitched (maybe you unplugged while it was doing its thing?) or maybe you just started the process with too low a remaining battery charge. It's possible for the reboot/reset to draw power faster than the charger can restore it. My suggestion is to charge your tablet to at least 80%, decide whether you want to do it plugged or unplugged

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones