• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NON-data Verizon phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a NON- data Verizon phone. I have a spare # that currently has no phone. If I use a BlackBerry or Android, I have to pay for data on it. However if it is a non-data phone, then I pay nothing extra AND I get a spare phone to keep around.

I want something low tech and good condition (and cheap hehe).

Who has something they no longer need? The less features the better :D

I don't have a phone to provide but I have to try to help. My wife added the second line for the early upgrade ETC you know how it goes. We didn't have a basic/feature phone to place on the line that she wouldn't be using, the agent at the Verizon store just put a "dummy" basic phone on there. No questions, no phone, no buying needed. When you log in it gives you some random model that I've never heard of.

Just thought I'd try to help because you might even be able to save 5 or 10 bucks if it isn't needed.

Upvote 0
I don't have a phone to provide but I have to try to help. My wife added the second line for the early upgrade ETC you know how it goes. We didn't have a basic/feature phone to place on the line that she wouldn't be using, the agent at the Verizon store just put a "dummy" basic phone on there. No questions, no phone, no buying needed. When you log in it gives you some random model that I've never heard of.

Just thought I'd try to help because you might even be able to save 5 or 10 bucks if it isn't needed.
yeah that is where I already am. I got my Thunderbolt for $149.00 as a new device for a new line, then they switched the device over to my existing # and put a dummy for the new #.
Since I actually have the new # though, I was considering using it for my business and/or just to have around the house for <whatever>.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones