1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Note 4 preorder on Sprint...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by crow11ad, Oct 11, 2014.

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Android Enthusiast

Anyone preorder the Note 4 on Sprint either online or at a store? Any previous experience good or bad? With Tmobile already shipping out preorders, any chance of getting our preorders early as well?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I have pre-ordered my last two phones from Sprint online. I have had a good experience both times. I actually had pre-ordered the Note 4 with Sprint but later cancelled it to pre-order with Best Buy instead. If you go with the Sprint pre-order, you will be fine. Nothing to worry about. And who knows, you might just get it early.

3. crow11ad

crow11ad Android Enthusiast

Yea I pre ordered at the store. I hope it goes smooth.

4. I pre-ordered online with sprint. I wouldn't expect to get it anytime before the 17th. I've been checking my order info regularly and nothing has been updated. I ordered within a couple hours if sprint opening preorders and they give the expectation of "as close to the 17th as we can." And when checking with online reps they say they don't know if that means the day it will ship or the day I will receive it.

5. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I have always received my on time. I would not worry about it.

6. twilighter

twilighter Well-Known Member

I pre ordered online the day after pre orders started. I check my order status everyday and as of today 10/14, it has not shipped. Hopefully, Sprint will be shipping phones soon since it looks bad that some T Mobile customers already have their Note 4's in their possession and ours are not even in their warehouse yet.

7. I'm sure every carrier has their initial stock by now. Sending phones out before the release date can't be beneficial to your relationship with the manufacturer. Great for consumers though:).

8. ks-man

ks-man Member

I'm hoping to swing by a Sprint store after work today and pick one up. Anybody know how availability is looking and if they'll likely still be around by this afternoon?

9. atrain311

atrain311 Android Expert

I apologize, I cannot confirm this for Sprint, but my local Verizon told me that I should be able to just walk in next Friday and get it. He saw no reason why it would be sold out. Granted, I live in Upstate NY, so it's not a metropolis.

10. ks-man

ks-man Member

Hmm,

Just called my local Sprint store and they didn't receive them today. Anybody else seeing this at Sprint stores? None of the others are open yet for me to check.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews