• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 4 preorder on Sprint...

I have pre-ordered my last two phones from Sprint online. I have had a good experience both times. I actually had pre-ordered the Note 4 with Sprint but later cancelled it to pre-order with Best Buy instead. If you go with the Sprint pre-order, you will be fine. Nothing to worry about. And who knows, you might just get it early.

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered online with sprint. I wouldn't expect to get it anytime before the 17th. I've been checking my order info regularly and nothing has been updated. I ordered within a couple hours if sprint opening preorders and they give the expectation of "as close to the 17th as we can." And when checking with online reps they say they don't know if that means the day it will ship or the day I will receive it.

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered online with sprint. I wouldn't expect to get it anytime before the 17th. I've been checking my order info regularly and nothing has been updated. I ordered within a couple hours if sprint opening preorders and they give the expectation of "as close to the 17th as we can." And when checking with online reps they say they don't know if that means the day it will ship or the day I will receive it.
I have always received my on time. I would not worry about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones