• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 7 & Good Lock: What is this icon for??

johnpjackson

Android Enthusiast
Nov 16, 2013
Western Massachusetts
Does anyone know what this icon represents? It appeared in my status icons on my Note 7 when I installed Good Lock. I can toggle it on and off, but haven't noticed what it's actually controlling. Or, it's just an idiot icon, to see how many people it can get to toggle it on and off endlessly...

unknown-icon-jpg.109269

Does anyone know what this icon represents? It appeared in my status icons on my Note 7 when I installed Good Lock. I can toggle it on and off, but haven't noticed what it's actually controlling. Or, it's just an idiot icon, to see how many people it can get to toggle it on and off endlessly...

unknown-icon-jpg.109269

It to lock/unlock the screen from rotating when you rotate your phone. If it's highlighted that means it's on auto-rotate. Unhighlighted (off) would mean that will not auto-rotate anymore.

Reactions: johnpjackson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones