• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification panel issue

Hello,

I am running with a smartphone Huawei Ascent G510, with a Romanian operator.

This phone is brand new. Nevertheless it knew a Belgian operator until this morning.

Anyway, I noticed today that I don't have my notification panel anymore. I can't make anything to show up in the panel such as GPS, WIFI, brightness etc.

I tried to restart it, I went several time to setting but my option are light grey and unclikable. I also tried to reset.

I could have some of them showing up as a widget but I want them in the notification panel and my 3G to work. What's going on with the power control?

Firmware update?

I've got the G510-0200 and flashed a new firmware to unbrick from blue screen after doing something stupid with swap partition and swapper 2... Yeah, no Notification Panel in the firmware I downloaded either.

Now use Power Toggles (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.painless.pc). It's easy to setup:
Start Power Toggle, select Notification, Change Position to Not pinned & no icon. Select Customise, touch-hold briefly on a toggle to move (slide) or remove it. Set to what you want.
Under + Add Toggle and then Custom, you will find Toggle folder. This is really useful. Put down 7 of your most useful toggles and then put others in the toggle folder. Love it! Don't forget to click the Done button at top and turn the Notification to ON :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones