• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification sounds - WTF

vhanna

Lurker
Aug 14, 2011
My HTC sensation (tmobile) sends a few notification sounds and I can't figure out where its coming from. Often in the middle of the night.

I have email, sms and most others turned off for notification sounds.

Did anyone have this issue? I can't find what is causing the notification no matter how hard i look.

Could it be a synch update or something I'm not seeing?

Thanks!
Vic

only thing I can think of off the bat is the update notification wich Ive found happens if you havent updated HTC Listen or if you have recieved an OTA update like the one currently rolling out for the Sensation (2.3.4). You will have the little "update" icon in the notification bar if this is the case....you can pull the notification bar down, select where the update is shown & proceed from there. If this isnt your case Im not sure what to tell ya...best of luck, keep us posted!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones