• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification vibrate setting?

I may sound ******ed but is there a way to make it so my phone vibrates and makes sound or just vibrates when I get any notification like txt our emails? The reason is I never heart my phone because I work at a car shop with the phones going off and cars on the dyno haha
Please help me!!!:thinking:

yeah. go into your email, push menu button go to notifications, and set it how you want. do the same process for text. thats how you change the notifications most things on your phone. there are diffferent apps in the market that will modify those settings as well. i was using "smart vibrator" for awhile to change how many times and the intensity of the vibrations for my ringer and for text but now i use "handscent" and it has its own option for text vibration

Reactions: DrSarcasmo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones