• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help *Official* Atrix Problems/Issues Thread

I've noticed the same light too. On mine it was that the battery was at or below 5%. Went away once phone was charged.
My phoneis 100% charged and its still there. I even tried resetting it a few times. Nothing. Its still there. And the only info I can seem to find online is stuff about notification LED. But its not that light. So I don't know. I guess I get to go into AT&T and see what they can do. Im scared they will need to do a hard reset or something. :eek:

Upvote 0
I'm a n00b and I need help.
Motorola Atrix ME860. Chinese version which means that it doesn't have Google Play store or anything. Running Froyo 2.2.2
Because it has a really shitty Chinese OS, the ultimate goal is to flash CyanogenMod 9. Got Gingerbreak app's .apk via phone browser and successfully rooted the phone.
I'm on a Mac, so I had to use Parallels to attempt unlocking the bootloader. Successfully installed Motorola Drivers, RSD Lite, Android SDK (downloaded SDK Tools and Google USB Driver).

Used RSD Lite to try flashing the Pudding IHOP international users bootloader unlocking sbf file.Yes, I've seen the comments on that link about Chinese phones. Wasn't concerned because I've never accepted any OTA updates or flashed down to Froyo. I don't know why, but RSD Lite didn't successfully flash the unlock sbf file.

CURRENT SITUATION:

Power + up volume = SVF: 108:1:2 Failed to boot 3 Starting Fastboot protocol support

Power + down volume = SVF: 108:1:2 Failed to boot 3 Entering nv flash recovery mode (It flashes this for about three tenths of a second and then the screen goes black.)

-----------

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones