• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Droid X Wallpaper Of The Day! Whats Yours?!

I play around with a lot of wallpapers, finding only a few that suit my aesthetic sensibilities. This is the one I keep going back to. I don't know who took the picture and I don't remember where I found it. I can only take credit for the cropping (used to be my Macbook wallpaper).

LAhighway.jpg

This is just another interesting one I took with my old enV Touch. I just like the flare.

aboveWang.jpg

Reactions: jont189
Upvote 0
Hope you enjoy these. I took some pictures and shopped them into Tilt-Shift. They should fit on DX screen, don't know if they uploaded properly. Let me know if they are not 960x854 and I will re-upload in new format.

Tilt-shift ROCKS! It's amazing how a little blurry area can convince your brain it's looking at something it's not.

Upvote 0
I'm a secret wizard. OK, not really... but a big Harry Potter fan. I'm always looking for a great wallpaper for my phone but can never find the right one. I like the Potter settings and places, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, the Common rooms but always find high quality wallpaper with the characters all over them.

Anyone stashing anything good? It's times like this I wish I was more creative and had Photoshop to make things a little grungy or funky.

I loved this thread! Great wallpapers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones