• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I posted this before, but dammit man!!! :D

broken-f5-button.jpg

NOW THAT'S FUNNY....Never seen that before,

Upvote 0
I'm sorry I'm still not getting this all or nothing mentality. I mean I can understand the "trying" out a new phone until the Galaxy Nexus comes out (even though some would consider that an unethical practice {and some wondered why they went to 15 days on returns}).

If you want the phone, wait for it. If you phone is shotty now then how long have you dealt with it being that way and what about the last week (other than anticipation) has made it exponentially worse?

Just seems like a knee jerk reaction to just "give up" on the phone. I'm not saying it will be ground breaking or it has the best hardware out but it is simply the phone I want. I don't care for the horrible memory management I had with ALL my HTCs, and well I got the shaft with the Bionic and it's horrendous cellular radio that I am ready to move away from Moto.

Leave Verizon you say? Well considering I have 5 more days in my pay cycle and I am 12gb, expected to end at 15gb. It wouldn't be very prudent to just disregard my unlimited data for a small spat between Verizon and I.

Yeah it would be unethical to return a device during the return period ... I dont think so. ReZound has been good so far 24hrs. But looking forward to returning it and getting GNex.

Upvote 0
I'm just thankful that, when this fiasco is over, I won't have to do it again for another two years :)

And I bet a lot of us end up doing the EXACT SAME THING. Lol.

Since so many heard this at the exact same time, I wonder if a press release is eminent.

I certainly hope so. My thumb (command) and middle finger (R) are getting tired.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones