• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The page where the gnex will eventually show up( https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c...t&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5801), based on the # we found for it from the accessories page, has changed. It used to say “page does not exist" it now says “The selection you have made is not available at this time"
Maybe, just maybe, they're prepairing for something Monday(silent launch, preorder, announcement)

Upvote 0
The page where the gnex will eventually show up( https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c...tion=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5801), based on the # we found for it from the accessories page, has changed. It used to say “page does not exist" it now says “The selection you have made is not available at this time"
Maybe, just maybe, they're prepairing for something Monday(silent launch, preorder, announcement)

People made a big fuss about this before... it has no significance, because a while back it would switch between the two every so often (for me at least). I'd say don't look for something when there's nothing to look for :p

Reactions: rexdog1888
Upvote 0
I have been lurking since before the hong kong announcement about 3-4 times a day, several hours a day but I did just stumble upon this on the best buy site....

Best Buy's Deals and Weekly Ad - Best Buy

I searched Nexus Prime in my weekly ad and BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I didnt get to hack anything but it is now officially listed in the best buy ads!!!!

Sorry if this was already posted

So excited!!

Upvote 0
I have been lurking since before the hong kong announcement about 3-4 times a day, several hours a day but I did just stumble upon this on the best buy site....

Best Buy's Deals and Weekly Ad - Best Buy

I searched Nexus Prime in my weekly ad and BOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I didnt get to hack anything but it is now officially listed in the best buy ads!!!!

Sorry if this was already posted

So excited!!
Whoopee! Looks like I gave up refreshing the page a minute too soon. Great news if it is actually true and not a Best Buy screw up.

Upvote 0
Good catch, it is the HSPA+ version.

BB may opt to use that for all of their advertising though.

It's not the HSPA+ version. It is thicker, the power symbol is beneath the button as opposed to above it, the dock connector pins are silver instead of gold, and the bottom hump is less pronounced.

(This is the HSPA+ version)
galaxy-nexus-hspa.jpg

Upvote 0
Best buy tomorrow and i pray they have the phone and could sell it to me.
The only thing is next to the listed dates in the "Nexus Prime" listing, which does have the 299.99 price, it says (Except when noted)..

So who knows but it definitely has me excited. I took a screen shot of it but I cant post it. Anyone good with that and can help before it is no longer listed in the ad??

Reactions: Hardstyle
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones