• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*** Official "I Got my X!" Pictures and Comments Thread***

THANKS! :)
do u mind sending me the background with the green circles?
i could pm u my email addy.
also, are u able to do the helicopter view on your version of launcher pro?
what version do u have??

If you want I can send you the background, just pm me. I'm not sure what the "helicopter view" on LP is, what is it exactly?

seems phones are becoming the new "car" to get womens` attention :)

dude!
u know we hanging on to every word u say...dont let us down! :)
could you let us know how the music, or should i say the sound or speakers are on it?
why not start your own thread on it. it`ll be your experience so...
IDK

The speaker sounds really good, it actually sounds better with the speaker down rather than up, and there are some preset EQ setting that work really nice also. With the speaker down there is a gap between the phone and the table which seems to amplify the sound.

Upvote 0
Where did you get these launcher icons, and how did you get those droid homescreen icons? Those aren't stock launcher are they??

They're from some different icon packs. The little droids aren't in the market but if you go to the "tip" section of this forum you'll find a big write that I did on how to put the icons on the different areas of the phone. The link for the little droids is in there also.

Upvote 0
Here are a few pics I took with the Droid X camera, I think they look pretty good. The berries and flower were taken with the "macro" setting. Like my 2 little pigs?

22184042_photobucket_50_.jpg

22184042_photobucket_51_.jpg

22184042_photobucket_46_.jpg

22184042_photobucket_47_.jpg

22184042_photobucket_48_.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones