• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Samsung leather flip style case is great!

It does not, no clip.
The last clip on I had broke off so I prefer to keep in my pocket.

Errrr.. ok, so if you just keep it in your pocket, why the case?

I need one to clip on my pants/belt as I don't like it bouncing around in my pocket. The only one I've found so far was side-open, but they're a pain in the ass to answer the phone quickly.

It fits in the same Roots case I used my Droid with, but the top flap doesn't come down quite properly. Guess I'll keep using that for the time being.

Upvote 0
Don't wish to hijack the thread but I received my Zenus case today.. actual got two, one with a kick stand and the one I've pictured. They look and feel premium for the price paid.. Just thought I'd share in case anyone would like to get one of these...

Hello Uktivo

Where did you purchase your Zenus case from? third party seller or direct from the company? I like the red one, looks very sleek and matches a few of my handbags;)

intro.

http://www.zenuscase.net/gallaxy-s/galaxys2.html

Regards

Miss Diva

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones