• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Official Sprint Accessories in stock!

the body glove from sprint fits really tight, once i put it onit, its really hard to take it off, only if you have the little flat head driver.
but IMO sprint's body glove will protect really well if you let it stay on and not taking on and off often. I loved it, also i got the silicon from sprint too. the silicon its really well also and its by HTC, personaly i feel it fits better than HD2 skin on HD2. HD2 skin is looser and thinner, evo sprint skin is tighter and looks much better.

i didn't like the gel cover. taking it back. got the Sprint HTC case and will be trying out the body glove once they come back in stock. or maybe i'll just order it. really want an otterbox made though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones