1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

One disappointment on SGS2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by greenwoodma, Jun 13, 2011.

1. greenwoodma

greenwoodma Newbie

I've come from iOS & a 3gs and I'm really happy with my switch to Android & the galaxy s2.

However I'm slightly disappointed with the video camera in low light. The HD is amazing, but when the flash/light comes on, it really brightens things up, but to a point of blinding people when you film them - ie on a night out etc.

Is there any way to make the flash/light not as bright, or is this just a common thing wroth saxophones nowadays

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jw nyc

jw nyc Member

If that's your biggest disappointment, I'd say the device is a home-run for you.

Ih4teKies likes this.
  3. polaris777

polaris777 Newbie

Yeah, I if I turn flash on during video indoors I blind everyone in the room and can see through walls.

It does stop whatever interaction between people I am trying to film and they end up looking like rabbits on a lamping trip.

4. adamantell

adamantell Well-Known Member

Lol turn it off then its same as your iphone was hehe I also had iphone 3gs, imo android much better

5. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

An old photographer's trick - try (carefully) placing a layer or two of paper tissue over the flash as a diffuser. Cheap, temporary and surprisingly effective. :)

6. lotus49

lotus49 Android Expert

I don't know what you're complaining about. My saxophone doesn't have a flash at all. It does work fairly well in the dark anyway though ;).

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews