• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

One phone as proxy for another

B

Bruno Barcelos

Her's the thing:
I have two Android phones (one an LG P350-f and the other a Samsung GT-S6102). I had a Sony Xperia E1 but it was stolen.
I live in Brazil and I use two service providers: TIM and VIVO. The LG phone is one-GSM-chip-only and it's currently carrying a VIVO sim-card, beucause it's not unlocked for other providers. It's rooted though. The Samsung phone is carrying my TIM sim-card. It's a dual-sim phone and it's unlocked for all providers, but it has one problem: its earphone plug doesn't work.
Both phones are connected to my wi-fi network.

What I would is: to make a call using the TIM sim-card and somehow be able to talk through my earphones in the other phone. I would like to connect both using my wi-fi network and use the LG phone as speakers and microphone for the Samsung phone.

If anything is not clear, please tell me.
Thank you so much.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones