• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Online Album?

hmm good thinking. I would check but that option is not in fission with everything removed. I think it goes to you pixplace account. but like I said can't test but just a thought. maybe someone can try it. pixplace you need to sign into myverizon to see it first though.

Yep, thats exactly where they go. I sent 2 pictures today after this thread and they are both there after I logged into Pix place.

Good work detectives!! :D

GMB

Upvote 0
FYI, You can set up "Quick Upload" to send to any photo sharing website you like.
When in the Gallery: Menu / More / Setting / Quick upload album then select Use Email Address (or select 1 of the options listed) and enter the email address for your online photo sharing website.

Examples:
xxxxx@twitpic.com
xxxxx@photos.flickr.com
xxxxx@picasaweb.com
xxxxx@uploads.photobucket.com
etc.
Just check your settings at the respective website to see your email address for uploads.

If it doesn't work, you haven't setup a default email account to send Quick Uploads from:
Messaging / Menu / Messaging Settings / Email / Default email account
Select any email account you have on you're phone as the default account you send emails and Quick Uploads from.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones