• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Optimus F56 - no notification preview on lock screen

jab111

Lurker
Jun 19, 2012
Hi. I am running the stock 4.1.2 ROM (rooted). Is there a way I can get notifications in front of the PIN lock screen (IE: texts, calls missed, calendar appointments). Just switched to this phone and struggling to communicate/follow appointments. Worst thing is trying to unlock a phone in traffic - just need to see and dismiss things/hit a pause button

Hi. I am running the stock 4.1.2 ROM (rooted). Is there a way I can get notifications in front of the PIN lock screen (IE: texts, calls missed, calendar appointments). Just switched to this phone and struggling to communicate/follow appointments. Worst thing is trying to unlock a phone in traffic - just need to see and dismiss things/hit a pause button

Problem is you have an Optimus F56
This is the Optimus F6 lounge :p

Lol but in all seriousness, you can't...I mean if you can then I don't know how. You could try changing your unlock method...or download a different lock screen app..usually those allow you to do what you are wanting to do.

Or the your other option is flash GameTheorys badass ROM. The lock screen is better the lg's and you can pause and play and what not from the lock screen.

Cheers! :D:thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones