1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Optimus F56 - no notification preview on lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jab111, Oct 18, 2014.

1. jab111

jab111 Lurker

Hi. I am running the stock 4.1.2 ROM (rooted). Is there a way I can get notifications in front of the PIN lock screen (IE: texts, calls missed, calendar appointments). Just switched to this phone and struggling to communicate/follow appointments. Worst thing is trying to unlock a phone in traffic - just need to see and dismiss things/hit a pause button

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Problem is you have an Optimus F56
    This is the Optimus F6 lounge :p

Lol but in all seriousness, you can't...I mean if you can then I don't know how. You could try changing your unlock method...or download a different lock screen app..usually those allow you to do what you are wanting to do.

Or the your other option is flash GameTheorys badass ROM. The lock screen is better the lg's and you can pause and play and what not from the lock screen.

Cheers! :D:thumbup:

3. jab111

jab111 Lurker

Thanks XT, I have 3 phones (only one being used right now). I will try Gametheory's ROM. I just figured out my old phone (HTC) had extra notification features so it may have been a vendor feature.

LG Optimus F6 Forum

The LG Optimus F6 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews