• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orb. Period.

Syncing sucks. Syncing 32Gb of media to an sd card over wifi or usb super sucks.

If you run a windows pc or mac, and love your entire media library, orb is what you need on your phone. You know, the media library that wouldn't even come close to fitting on the meager 42Gb of maxed memory the atrix offers?

Save all your atrix's disk space for apps and stream vid, music, pics, web cam, tv tuner & document files to your handset. You won't be able to edit the document files, though. Free for download on pc (Orb Caster software) and use a web browser to view at a friend's house or hotel room. $10 for the phone app.

(PS. I'm not at all affiliated with Orb, but I've used it for over 2 years now and it is awesome. My NAS server has 1.2Tb of media and files--I get everyone one of them on the phone. I hate sync.)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones