• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Otterbox vs Trident

Are you aware that the built-in screen protector on the Otter is extremely easy to remove? I removed mine in addition to removing those clear panels for the camera as they were blurring the heck out of pics.

Now I have a stand-alone screen protector and clear photos :)

Thanks for the advice, I subsequently discovered that the Otterbox won't fit in my dock so far for me at least the Seidio Active seems like the best compromise between protection and not having to remove it every time I use the dock.

Upvote 0
I don't know anything about Trident to be honest but I did have a minor issue with my Galaxy Nexus Otterbox Defender and they replaced it, no questions asked with just a phone call and no request for a receipt. The case has been rocking ever since. That's definitely some of the best damn customer service I've ever received in a time when that's really in short supply.

Reactions: Austineh13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones