• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

out of contract

mike420

Oct 3, 2010
I have read where a few people have claimed Verizon has let them out of their contract. Can anyone confirm this. I am trying to get Verizon to do this for me but right now they are only willing to let me get a different make/model or get a replacement nexus. I just want out of my contract so I can do whatever I want.

I have read where a few people have claimed Verizon has let them out of their contract. Can anyone confirm this. I am trying to get Verizon to do this for me but right now they are only willing to let me get a different make/model or get a replacement nexus. I just want out of my contract so I can do whatever I want.

It depends on the context...why were they let off contract? What claim do you have to terminate your contract early?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones