• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook sync with Incredible-Layperson terms

chipper

Lurker
May 1, 2010
I know this has been discussed all over the internet but I'm a computer "user" only and don't particularly understand a lot of the computer terminology in these discussions. I would like some very simple straight forward answers in lay person language.

I work in a company that uses Microsoft exchange and outlook. I currently have a blackberry that syncs everything wireless and seamlessly (ie., contacts, emails, tasks, calendars, notes). I would like to get a new Verizon Indredible but company does not and won't enable active sync (whatever that is). My question is is there a program that I can install directly onto my office PC myself that will "push" or otherwise wirelessly sync all of my outlook information that is currently synced on my Blackberry?

Pardon my ignorance and thanks for your help in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones