• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Overall Review Thoughts

sw33ndawg

Feb 8, 2011
I've had time to briefly read a few of the reviews and watch a few videos but I'm extremely busy and can't look into them too deeply. Would anyone mind listing what the general pros/cons are with the reviews? And if they're mostly positive or negative? Thanks!

Most are 9 out of 10 stars. The phones biggest issue right now is that most reviewers can't seem to get fast network speeds. They seem stuck at 2mb when an iPhone easily gets 3 to 4. The reason for this is still unknown I think.

The phone is insanely fast. The laptop dock sucks and is way way too expensive. The camera seems to handle itself well and the video recording is nice. Even with Motoblur the phones runs like lightning and the newer version of motorblur does not appear to suck as bad as previous versions. Battery life is very good and call quality is as well. Basically the phone rocks so far.

Upvote 0
I've had time to briefly read a few of the reviews and watch a few videos but I'm extremely busy and can't look into them too deeply. Would anyone mind listing what the general pros/cons are with the reviews? And if they're mostly positive or negative? Thanks!

I would check out the engadget review. They took some time to actually use the phone for a little while before reviewing it.

Reviews are great but I wouldn't rely too heavy on them. I'm mostly just looking for the good pics lol no really, knowone can tell me whether or not I'm gonna like this phone I know its gonna be insane! It has all the things I've been wanting in an Android device. Better 960x540 screen resolution, Dual Core(reason everyone trashed the Nexus S), thin slab design, more ram, bigger battery and better as a phone! This is the only Hot phone at&t has got since the iPhone stranglehold.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones