• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help P3113 Insufficient Space After Apps2ROM and Crash

Bad300z

Lurker
Mar 19, 2011
Ok, I have searched everywhere and I cannot seem to be able to find the information I need. Anyhoooo, I recently flashed CM10 and then Paranoid Android. Seemed to work pretty good so I was messing around and installed Apps2ROM [ROOT]. I had moved a couple apps with it and it was enabled when my tab freaked out. I had to reflash it which went fine, problem is now that no matter what I do, or flash, I get insuffient storage. I don't know what Apps2ROM changed or if that was even the problem but it seems to have started after Apps2ROM. I had read that if you want to uninstall it, you have to disable it. Well I couldn't disable it. I am thinking that it rewrote something somewhere that flashing doesn't address. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I've got a defunct tab until I figure this mess out.

Love this forum BTW. I'm usually always a lurker. You guys are usually pretty thorough when you post things and I usually don't have any issues.

Thanks again!
J
:(

If you mean that it tells you insufficient storage available when you try to install an app... you have probably used apps2ROM or another similar app (in my case, it was Link2SD) to change the default install location for apps to "external". 4.x Android no longer natively supports moving apps to SD, so when you tell it to install there by default, and the app's internal flag says it is ok to install that app to external storage (for previous versions of Android), the installer concludes that it can't be done, and gives you that message. (I could be backwards with which way the flag has to be for it to fail).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones