• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help P350 won't turn on HELP PLEASE!!

In order to be able to troubleshoot your problem we'll need to know eveything you have done with your phone from the time it was working to when it started to boot to just the splash screen. The more info and the more honest the info, the easier it will be to determine if there is a fix and what that fix will be.

Upvote 0
In order to be able to troubleshoot your problem we'll need to know eveything you have done with your phone from the time it was working to when it started to boot to just the splash screen. The more info and the more honest the info, the easier it will be to determine if there is a fix and what that fix will be.

Even my Lg optimus me p350 does not reboot after unsuccessful upgrade?....plz help me out...........(

Upvote 0
OK could you tell me what you have done to your phone before it messed up. What/who's method of upgrading did you use? Did you root your phone before you did this? Etc.
Hi,
I used KDZ_FW_UPD.exe for the upgrade and V10C_00.kdz ROM and i got message as " Update Failed" on update utility and my device stucked in emergency mode for 15 to 20 mins. Then i removed phone's battery after that my phone is not starting.
Sorry......I didn't root my phone before upgrade.
Can my device will work as it was working previously.

Upvote 0
This is the second phone that has been messed up by bad firmware. Did you check the MD5 sum of the download against the MD5 sum from the download site? The two should have matched. This is how to tell if the firmware.cab file is corrupt/got corrupted on downloading.

Can you still get it into emergency mode?

Upvote 0
This is the second phone that has been messed up by bad firmware. Did you check the MD5 sum of the download against the MD5 sum from the download site? The two should have matched. This is how to tell if the firmware.cab file is corrupt/got corrupted on downloading.

No.....I cant get into emergency mode........

Upvote 0
hello i have the problem too, i update firmware like in this video i have blinking buttons and stuck on logo, then when i made update v10c use this on my p350 and hes start doing that and stop after some time and show upgrade error wparam 100 and Lparam6 and i have total black screen, i take out baterry, then put it back, but hes die! nothing hapening total black screen no emergency mode no blinking and logo nothing... what i can do ? know maybe where is the problem ?

Upvote 0
i bricked my phone when i tried to return it to stock rom... now it got stuck in the android logo... can this still be fixed? please help

That is not a true bricking. A true brick is where you get no response. What you have can be fixed by booting into recovery mode.

To do this, take the batter out, put it in again, and power up into recovery mode. Usually this is done by pressing and holding the power button, home button, and volume button (I can't remember if it is volume up or vol down, so try both).

Upvote 0

please help me i rooted my lg optimus p350 and its showing the lg screen and just stuck there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones