• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pandora Radio issue

juanito157

Dec 9, 2009
Chi-Town
Has anyone experienced a problem with Pandora on Dinc? While in a good coverage area, so signal strength isn't the problem. Pandora stops playing, upon picking up the phone it says searching for coverage. At which point it starts playing again. It's almost as if its waiting for the accelerometer to notice the phone moving. The phone is sitting still while I'm cutting the grass on the ride mower .. anyway kind of sucks I have to pick up the phone every other song.

What I noticed is that I needed to set the setting to not let the screen go to sleep. When it does without the 'enable always- on mobile' option checked it seems to drop the 3G connection to save battery or something.

Once I set it to not let the screen go to sleep everything works perfect in pandora and it never goes out on me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones