1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Pandora, TuneIn Radio issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zizo79, Feb 26, 2011.

1. zizo79

zizo79 Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 5, 2011
    PA
    I love my Atrix and I think that it is way better than my iPhone 4. I am used to use my iPhone at the gym as my MP3 player but since I got the Atrix I have been having a lot problems connecting with Pandora or any other streaming app. I realize that it is network related and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to fix this issue..I am really considering returning it not because of the phone itself but because of this stupid network.
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. tical2k

tical2k Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 24, 2010
    I hear you on the network thing... My contract was up and this phone came along. ALMOST went to verizon or sprint. Give it a week to stabilize. AT&T are frantically updating their system, perhaps this iis the issue.

3. zizo79

None

Feb 5, 2011
    PA
    I just got off the phone with AT&T ans was told that the network in my area is fine and that there are no outages in here. The rep also told me that there are no updates scheduled for the phone and it should work fine. I really don't want to return it but I want a phone what works...:(:(

4. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member
    None

May 29, 2010
    I would first try a full restore if that dosent work then exchange because pandora works fine for me. Use it all the time!

5. zizo79

None

Feb 5, 2011
    PA
    Mine works also but the phone looses connectivity for 10 minutes and then reconnects. I am going to try the full restore...

6. kasperg

kasperg Newbie
    None

Feb 24, 2011
    I was having these issues with the SIRIUS XM app but not with Pandora. I found a thread about it but pertaining to the EVO on Sprint. They said Sprint had to change something with their phone connection. I am going to call ATT and see if they can help (doubtful).