• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pandora, TuneIn Radio issues

zizo79

Android Enthusiast
Feb 5, 2011
PA
I love my Atrix and I think that it is way better than my iPhone 4. I am used to use my iPhone at the gym as my MP3 player but since I got the Atrix I have been having a lot problems connecting with Pandora or any other streaming app. I realize that it is network related and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to fix this issue..I am really considering returning it not because of the phone itself but because of this stupid network.
Thanks

I hear you on the network thing... My contract was up and this phone came along. ALMOST went to verizon or sprint. Give it a week to stabilize. AT&T are frantically updating their system, perhaps this iis the issue.
I just got off the phone with AT&T ans was told that the network in my area is fine and that there are no outages in here. The rep also told me that there are no updates scheduled for the phone and it should work fine. I really don't want to return it but I want a phone what works...:(:(

Upvote 0
I just got off the phone with AT&T ans was told that the network in my area is fine and that there are no outages in here. The rep also told me that there are no updates scheduled for the phone and it should work fine. I really don't want to return it but I want a phone what works...:(:(

I would first try a full restore if that dosent work then exchange because pandora works fine for me. Use it all the time!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones