• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Partition SD Card to FAT 32 and EXT4

Plug into your PC and format fat32 then put back into your phone and boot intro recovery. Under advance options format partition and you have it. There is small details along the way but it's not hard to figure out. Good luck
ok any Suggestions would be good for a 32gb card like how high should i go ext like 4gs and swap size 32 0r 64 im new to this

Upvote 0
I partitioned my card but i dont know what this system thing is about im confused ??

Upvote 0
daniel, what system thing are you talking about? the picture isn't showing and i'm confused. if i need to i will go ahead and figure out the video problem on my computer and just do a video tutorial. like i said, i think it's codec problem if i were you though i would just scour the web and read everything i could find on the subject. that's what i did. you might even go to youtube and search link2sd tutorial or mini tool partition wizard. i will try to do better about checking my messages. sorry about being gone the past few days...things do sucketh right now.

anna

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones