• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pay for business calls?? Metro pcs and Stylo 3 plus

I call businesses all the time. There's no reason a business number should be differentiated from a personal number, and nothing saying you can't call businesses. Sounds like the rep you spoke with doesn't know what they're talking about.

Can you check to make sure the phone number is correct/actually a US number? That's the most likely reason I can think of for your call not to connect. Hope you figure it out soon!

Upvote 0
I call businesses all the time. There's no reason a business number should be differentiated from a personal number, and nothing saying you can't call businesses. Sounds like the rep you spoke with doesn't know what they're talking about.
<br>
<br>
<br> Can you check to make sure the phone number is correct/actually a US number? That's the most likely reason I can think of for your call not to connect. Hope you figure it out soon!

Will do! Thank you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones