• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "People" display full address

trl_path

Lurker
Oct 24, 2010
Is there any way to actually show the address in "People"?

If I enter someone's address then the contact has an option - "View home address" which opens the address in Google maps.

However the only way to view the full address is to edit the contact or to look it up in google maps.

Is there any way to get the address book to just show the full address?

I have had a look myself and the does not appear to be. Its not really a PDA application. The address does appear in the "Action" group when you open the contact from "People" but thats it. I am new with this but finding handling displaying and working with stored information was extremely easy on my Palm Treo 650 and syncing to the Palm Desktop Manager which I still use. I currently take it along with me since the default apps and presentation is extremely lacking in Android 2.2 to us the phone as a PDA. Sure you can enter it in but to see information and added notes is not easy and the font is quite small. That probably another solution I will eventually look for in the Market or outside it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones