• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People with the new samsung devices help me please

Aimal S

Lurker
Aug 26, 2018
hey,
Im Aimal and im 15 years old. I really want the galaxy skin in fortnite. You can get it by playing 3 games of fortnite on the 2 new samsung devices. I don't have that much money lol. If you have 1 of these new devices i would be really thankful if you could help me out. (I understand it if you don't want to do it for free so I can pay $10)

Well young person that's part of growing up. You may find some schmuck that will accept your money but my perspective on that is you earned it by strengthening your skills for the things you want in life. Trust me it's more rewarding earning everything you get other than somebody handing it out to you or you going the Easy Way by paying for it and not knowing the skill. For example: I can give you a fish or I can teach you how to fish now which one will be more beneficial to you in the long run?

Upvote 0
Well young person that's part of growing up. You may find some schmuck that will accept your money but my perspective on that is you earned it by strengthening your skills for the things you want in life. Trust me it's more rewarding earning everything you get other than somebody handing it out to you or you going the Easy Way by paying for it and not knowing the skill. For example: I can give you a fish or I can teach you how to fish now which one will be more beneficial to you in the long run?

What on earth are you talking about?! He can't earn the skin because he doesn't have the correct phone,and can't afford it.
All he's doing is asking for help from someone with a galaxy note 9.

To OP - i don't think the skin is transferable to another device.

Reactions: lunatic59 and svim
Upvote 0
What on earth are you talking about?! He can't earn the skin because he doesn't have the correct phone,and can't afford it.
All he's doing is asking for help from someone with a galaxy note 9.

To OP - i don't think the skin is transferable to another device.
Uhmm, when you play 3 matches fortnite on the samsung galaxy note 9 or the new tablet, you get the galaxy skin for free on your fortnite account. Means I can play with it on console,pc of my own phone. Anyways thanks for clearing up things to KBU2.

(My english might suck. Im from The Netherlands.)

Love,
Aimal

Upvote 0
Uhh, incase you talk about getting the galaxy note 9. I may can afford a galaxy note 9 (would take me 2 months of working since im only 15.)
My father would never let me buy that phone. Also the thing is I really want the galaxy skin, not the note 9. it would be a waste of money.

Sorry if I sound rude my english isn't 100% yet

Kind Regards,
Aimal

Upvote 0
Uhmm, when you play 3 matches fortnite on the samsung galaxy note 9 or the new tablet, you get the galaxy skin for free on your fortnite account.

But wouldn't they need to play under your account for you to have access to it from a PC or your phone? I know it's only a game, but I certainly wouldn't go sharing even game account credentials with random people on the internet.

I've always been impressed with the Dutch and their understanding of English. Shame it doesn't work in reverse. Dutch confuses me, although I do speak French reasonable well.

Upvote 0
Uhmm, when you play 3 matches fortnite on the samsung galaxy note 9 or the new tablet, you get the galaxy skin for free on your fortnite account. Means I can play with it on console,pc of my own phone. Anyways thanks for clearing up things to KBU2.

Love,
Aimal

So as Luna mentioned, I'd need you to share your account details with me, and i play for youyou?
I would, but I'm not lucky enough to own a Note 9.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones