• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Perfect iphone design

MrPassion

May 31, 2010
I find it hilarious that when iphone was compared to the Instinct I heard and read how the Instinct was clunky compared to the perfectly sculpted shape of the iphone that just felt wonderful in your hand. Well, the new iphone is very similar to the squared off sides of the Instinct and now I am reading about the genius of their perfect industrial design.

I find it hilarious that when iphone was compared to the Instinct I heard and read how the Instinct was clunky compared to the perfectly sculpted shape of the iphone that just felt wonderful in your hand. Well, the new iphone is very similar to the squared off sides of the Instinct and now I am reading about the genius of their perfect industrial design.

That's because if Apple does not come up with it, it's wrong.
Once they do it, then the other device manufacturers 'copied Apple'

Remember, Apple does no wrong.
I have seen TONS if iProducts fail, and those were not wrong either, according to the fanboys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones