• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

paladaxar

Jul 1, 2009
Hey guys, I have the Moto Droid running 2.0.1 (of course) and for some reason, my phone has been perpetually "syncing". The little swirly icon has keeps coming up and it will stay there for hours sometimes (sometimes for days). When this happens, the top of the phone gets pretty warm since I guess it's constantly trying to send or receive something. This also kills the battery REALLY quickly and is becoming quite annoying.

I tried stopping facebook from syncing since that seems like one app that might be a culprit, but it didn't help.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Hey guys, I have the Moto Droid running 2.0.1 (of course) and for some reason, my phone has been perpetually "syncing". The little swirly icon has keeps coming up and it will stay there for hours sometimes (sometimes for days). When this happens, the top of the phone gets pretty warm since I guess it's constantly trying to send or receive something. This also kills the battery REALLY quickly and is becoming quite annoying.

I tried stopping facebook from syncing since that seems like one app that might be a culprit, but it didn't help.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Not to mention the obvious, but have you tried a battery PULL?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones