• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Phantom Skinz; Messed up Phone

tmac4life

May 27, 2010
Hi everyone, I just applied the phantom skinz to my phone and stupidly I applied it to my phone and it was all good but left a smudge so while battery and phone on, I reapplied the screen protector without realizing the phone was still on... now it seems like there was too much water and the screen is distorted. I am so stupid. Anyone know if I really messed up my phone or is it possible that its just water that needs to evaporate or do I need to go to radio shack and get a replace (if possible)? Man please help me out please!

Note do not use so much water!

DON'T hit it with a hairdryer unless it on a VERY VERY cool setting! Just squeegee it out with a credit card from the middle to the edges and get as much water out as possible. Then just let it alone and it will eventually try smooth and clear. It might take 24 hrs depending on temp and humidity.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones