• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fbm111

Feb 13, 2010
I read somewhere here I believe, although I can't find it now. That there is a way to make the phone ask for confirmation before you dial the number? Specifically I am inadvertantly dialing my favorites, I would like the phone to ask before dialing.

I am running LEAKED 2.1

Thanks guys!

I've had problems (operator error type) with the dialer on both 1.5 and 2.1. I sometimes have difficulty making it dial who I want, but no problems whatsoever dialing people unintentionally. I work around it by using individual icons either in the people widget, or on a home screen of people I call regularly instead of going into the phone app. It works well for me, besides it makes my wife feel good to see her pic on the home screen ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones