• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone lag while charging?

Does anyone else's have serious lag while it's charging, I mainly notice when trying to type/text...sometimes letters don't pop up or it takes a few seconds literally? Not a huge deal, just curious if I was the only one.

YES. this is driving me crazy. phone is perfect otherwise. soon as I plug it in (no matter what the battery level is/was) I have to wait 2 seconds between taps for it to register any input. anyone else seeing this?

Upvote 0
Does anyone else's have serious lag while it's charging, I mainly notice when trying to type/text...sometimes letters don't pop up or it takes a few seconds literally? Not a huge deal, just curious if I was the only one.

Yes, and I only recently figured it out that it was when it was charging. I notice it in the morning when I still have it plugged in and try to use it. I originally thought something was wrong with the touchscreen because it acted so flaky. Simply removing it from the charger and it's back to normal. And this doesn't happen to me as soon as I plug in - it's after it has been on the charger for a long time, such as the next morning.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones