• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone stuck on bootloop no clockwork mod

Ok this thread has been passed around alot i know but i sold my connect to a friend in a matter of days he did what i never did and boot looped it i have tried New Unbricking method for LG MS840 Connect brick ( Guranteed to Work) it went through all the steps and in the end still boot looped then i put a delooper on the sd card booted into recovery and all that did was get rid of clock work mod from coming up here is my problem i do a hard factory reset and it takes me to a picture of a open box and the green android then that loads then it goes to the lg screen then it just keeps repeating the lg screen over and over i need Help i have tried pretty much every method in the threads and they have not worked yet if anyone has a solution it would be very helpful to me thank you.

Ok this thread has been passed around alot i know but i sold my connect to a friend in a matter of days he did what i never did and boot looped it i have tried New Unbricking method for LG MS840 Connect brick ( Guranteed to Work) it went through all the steps and in the end still boot looped then i put a delooper on the sd card booted into recovery and all that did was get rid of clock work mod from coming up here is my problem i do a hard factory reset and it takes me to a picture of a open box and the green android then that loads then it goes to the lg screen then it just keeps repeating the lg screen over and over i need Help i have tried pretty much every method in the threads and they have not worked yet if anyone has a solution it would be very helpful to me thank you.

Think it might be a soft brick flash your software again with kdz files I'm sure someone will post a link for those instructions I can't at the moment

Reactions: danielary29
Upvote 0

Does it stay in download mode the whole time during fix it goes out of download mode part way through the flashing and acts like its loading up but just boot loops while the program still flashes maybe it does have something to do the battery i will try to figure this out

Upvote 0
Does it stay in download mode the whole time during fix it goes out of download mode part way through the flashing and acts like its loading up but just boot loops while the program still flashes maybe it does have something to do the battery i will try to figure this out

It should be in download mode the whole time then it should boot itself up when finished

Reactions: danielary29
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones