Market Barcode for Phone To Computer
For those of you who do not have a barcode scanner
This application will require you to install software on your computer. It should support Mac, Linux and Windows. The application is only currently tested on Windows and Ubuntu 10.10.
Things you can do:
* Remote control your computer's mouse/keyboard from your phone
* Execute user defined macros (Special keys/key combinations) on your computer from your phone
* Allows you to download/upload files between your phone and computer
* Scan barcodes with your phone and have them show up in your computer
* Browse your computer's files allowing you to view properties and delete files on your computer
* Allows you to view images from your computer on your phone via the File Browser
* Take screen shots of your computer screen with your phone
The upload feature will allow you to send any files (pictures, movies, documents, sound) from your phone to your computer! On top of that you can open websites on your computer directly from your phone.
You can find the computer software along with video tutorials (which are now kind of out of date) at https://sites.google.com/site/razsapps/
Please leave feedback or issues in this post or e-mail me at email@example.com (You can also easily do this by using the menu option and select Preferences and then Contact Developer).
If you think there are any good features you'd like to see in this app also send me an e-mail and I'll look into eventually adding them!
If you like the application please take a moment to rate it! Thank You!