• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone wont turn on anymore( Please advise!!)hello my name is oni, i been having this same problem fo

onigumo41

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
hello my name is oni, i been having this same problem for the last two weeks, and so far this seems to be the only website that has any idea what the problem is. it seems the people at metro pcs cant tell their head from their ass! the girl at the store no idea what was going and was needless to say no help. every since two weeks ago when my phone died, whenever i try to turn my phone on it goes no further than the boot screen and then if the chargers plugged in, it just flashes between the boot screen and blank. i'm very tech, usually get more in-depth with my phones inner-workings, but seeing as this phones so crappy, i was just gonna wait until i got a better phone. but wouldn't you know, this shit happens. i still need this phone, so if there's anything you can tell me, that will allow me to take the necessary steps to repair my phone, it would be greatly appreciated, please e-mail me whenever you get a chance at onigumo41@gmail.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones