• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photobucket uploads, Can you select multiple pics?

larry0071

Android Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2010
Near Pittsburgh PA
On my old phone (HTC Imagio) you would select "Share" and then it would pop back to the album where you could touch the thumbs for the pics you wanted to upload. When you touched it, the corner of the pic would fold over showing that it was selected, and you could then keep touching other thumbs to select as many as you would like and finish by hitting the soft key titled "Upload".

On the Fascinate it appears that you have to select the pic in the album, hit share, hit Photobucket and then you have to scroll to the next and do it again and again until you have uploaded all your photos one at a time. Am I missing something, or is this just how the Fascinate and Photobucket app work together?

Huh..didn't know that was there.

Alright, to select more'n one, when you're looking at your picture thumbnails, longpress one one. It should get a green checkmark on it, and you can go through and check which ones you want. Then you can Share them. I do notice that the Share list is shorter though..so it may not show up (I dun have it installed), but Picasa did so there's a chance. If that does work properly, you can also use this method for entire folders.

Reactions: larry0071
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones