• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photon Docks (e.g. HD Station, Car, & Laptop) - Discussion Thread

Can someone with the car dock tell me, is there a way that I can have the audio routed through the phone's speaker rather than the aux input to my car stereo? Reason I ask is that I would like to be able to listen to the radio but also run Trapster at the same time. If I'm listening to music on the phone no problem but if I am listening to the radio or a CD then I don't get the Trapster audio alerts. thanks much!

If you're using the 3.5mm adaptor on the car dock, you've gotta unplug the 3.5 connected to the adaptor, in order to do this. Whenever you want to go back to listening to music on your phone and playing trapster over the car speakers, just plug the 3.5mm connector back into the adaptor.

Upvote 0
Glad this thread was bumped because I wanted to share the post that I made on the LTEvo car dock thread:

http://androidforums.com/4635520-post105.html

I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a ProClip vehicle specific mount and use a cheaper Garmin Adaptor from Amazon. Works perfectly, so I had to share. The Proclip mount is so much sturdier than I thought, especially with the weight of the car dock, so I highly recommend it! As much money as I've spent on different mounts, this is the first time I've felt like I likely won't have to change again...LOL.

Upvote 0
The LAPDOCK 100 can also be purchased from SPRINT on-line for $99.

Doh...really? Hmmm, I heard they're still offering the 20% off premiere discount in store for 2+ items. Since I plan on getting the mopho q for my secondary line and the car dock for the person that'll be using it...I should maybe pick up another lapdock 100 to get the 20% off both items.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones