1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phys Keyboard quality degraded?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Santamoose, May 26, 2010.

1. Santamoose

Santamoose Member

Wondering if this is a problem other people experience. To me it feels like my buttons have flattened and require me to press harder than I used to to get them to work. I have one of the earlier Droids, probably from a week after it was released.. so I'm not sure!

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SimonSays

SimonSays Newbie

Just the other day I had a half-dozen keys stop working altogether:mad:.

3. nifer

nifer Well-Known Member

hmmm... mine seems to be in the same condition as the day i got it back in november

4. BlueIce5249

BlueIce5249 Android Expert

My D-Pad is crap now. I got mine the day after launch. And just the other day the top button to put the screen to sleep kinda jammed itself. Now you have to press a little harder to get it to work.

5. jmims

jmims Android Enthusiast

I had experienced some problems with my space key a month or so ago. I had had the phone since December, and ritually use the keyboard. It got to the point where I could barely put a space in, or when it did it would double space. I eventually called Verizon for a replacement under the manufacturer's warranty.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews