• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture Size

Sorry if this has been asked already but I could not find an answer after searching.

Is there any way that the size of the picture you are capturing can be changed? They seem to be huge and I don't want to overload the mailboxes of my friends' mobile phones.
Unfortunately there isn't many options for the camera just yet. But it may be coming in the near future. Keep an eye out :cool:

Upvote 0
Yeah... this really bothers me. It appears they included NO camera functionality out of the box, I guess hoping to illustrate how the 3rd party could build these things through open source development.

We will undoubtedly see some camera apps pop up... I just wish they would have included SOMETHING - even if minimal - upon launch.

Upvote 0
Rob I totally agree. I thought I was going crazy when I didn't see options for it. I didn't realize how big the pictures were until my friend mentioned it. I hope that there is a developer working on one to be released shortly. I love the whole Open OS, but some simple functions such as this could have been filled in my Google themselves.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones