• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures for contacts not updating

I looked through the forums but didn't see any answer to this issue; I have a DINC and when I logged in to Facebook the first time and linked the photos they all showed up; but now when people update their picture, it doesn't update on my Incredible.

I tried logging out and back in then 'resyncing' it again to no avail. Any resolution to this problem? I see that some Evo and Hero users are having the same problem.

Not sure but I have been having this issue since day 1 with the Dinc. I just went into Menu>Accounts & Sync> and clicked on Facebook for HTC Sense and then removed the account. I then added the account back in, manually synced it again, then went into my address book and moved that little icon over the Web (or world Icon) and chose Facebook and then hit the menu button and had it re-sync all those contacts and now they are all properly up to date! Finally. Now I just hope it updates them manually instead of me having to do this every now and again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones