• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ExplosiV
I noticed that too. Same with euro's. You Englishmen get the shortest stick in this bargain though.
It seems like everyone, including me, downloaded Tasks without really knowing if we're even going to use it. We're going to be a bunch of organized mofo's around here.
In case people are using firefox like me, I just stumbled upon an add-on called 'integrated google calendar' which makes it a lot easier to access google tasks from you browser. My iCal is not supporting tasks it seems, this seems to be a solution.

Upvote 0
To be fair, I had no idea that the office app was $14 so getting it for $0.32 instead of $0.25 is the least of my worries.

Just waiting for the apps to update so I can see if they have anything else juice on offer.

Btw Google also now have "Google Play services" in play store, some kinda add-on for some Google apps to plug I with G+ or other G apps, Meh I dunno, but I got it anyway.

Oh and tasks - great for making lists of pressies for people for upcoming bdays and Xmas ;)

Upvote 0
I usually (always actually) use the free apps. So, if I were to purchase the Office app for $0.25 and select my Nexus 7 as the platform, will I be able to install it on my S3 as well or have to buy it twice?

It's linked to the Google account so if you use the same account on your phone and tablet it should show up as purchased on both devices and you should be fine downloading & using on both.

At least I hope so otherwise in I'm the crap lol.

Reactions: thaKing
Upvote 0
I usually (always actually) use the free apps. So, if I were to purchase the Office app for $0.25 and select my Nexus 7 as the platform, will I be able to install it on my S3 as well or have to buy it twice?

Yes, you can use them on multiple devices. I'm running the Office Suite on my GS3 and Nexus 7.

Reactions: thaKing
Upvote 0
They're starting right about now, these deals drop in one by one just like yesterday. You can install an app called appsales which will notify you when new deals hit the store.
Just got a message that swiftkey is down to 99 cents to celebrate the 25 billion downloads. That's not 25 cents as advertised, but still a decent deal.

Upvote 0
They're starting right about now, these deals drop in one by one just like yesterday. You can install an app called appsales which will notify you when new deals hit the store.
Just got a message that swiftkey is down to 99 cents to celebrate the 25 billion downloads. That's not 25 cents as advertised, but still a decent deal.

I got SwiftKey for

Upvote 0

I literally almost bought it at $3.99 this morning, but got busy with something else. Just picked it up for .99.

This app sale is awesome!!:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones