• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Playing music from Z2 to PC via Bluetooth .

kenneth70

Feb 7, 2011
Malaysia
Hi guys,
I have a rooted Z2, which was connected via bluetooth to my PC . Its and old laptop which is running Vista . What happened was while I was transfering a few movie files from my PC to my Z2 , I decided to play a bit of music on my Z2 while waiting . The thing is once I did this the music that was playing on my Z2 was actually resonating on my PC's sound system . Its kinda cool coz I figured I would be able to play music and control it using my Smartband while working out and such . Eliminating the need to fiddle with the mouse and so forth . The thing is while in playback the sound kept dropping out as though it had lost its connection . I tried disconnecting and pairing the Z2 and PC again but I seem to have lost the ability to play music this way . I have Bluetooth ON on my PC and NFC & Blustooth ON on my Z2. Is there any way I can replicate this connection ? Sorry for the long and boring explanation guys , but any help would be much appreciated . Thanks .

Kenneth.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones