• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Playing my music on my tv

I have the droid bionic and im trying to play my music thru the tv i have an adapter cable and it worked with my og DROID but it wnt here. It may ne my tv the input source says PC meaning my phone but no music will play and the tv screen says check signal cable.

Is there a setting on my phone i need to change to play the music or what..?

Any help appreciated.

I have the droid bionic and im trying to play my music thru the tv i have an adapter cable and it worked with my og DROID but it wnt here. It may ne my tv the input source says PC meaning my phone but no music will play and the tv screen says check signal cable.

Is there a setting on my phone i need to change to play the music or what..?

Any help appreciated.
1/8 inch audio cable? that's what i use plugged into the pc input, should work no matter the device. my guess is a faulty headphone jack, have you tried headphones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones