• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pleaaaaaassseeeeeee help meeeeeee

Harish Harris

Dec 12, 2010
Hi,
I'm trying to add contact icons for my phonebook contacts.
But when i try to set an image as a contact icon, the contact list which opens up shows my gmail account contacts :( . I also tried checking the "show contacts with phone numbers" in the people list, but of no use :(
Help me please :(

Try a different way around. Click the Phone icon on your home screen to go in to your contact list. Find the contact you wish to assign a picture to and click the card icon to the right of the contact name and then select edit contact. From the edit screen click the icon to the left of the persons name and select a picture from your gallery or take a new one with the camera.

Hope that helps.

Ben.

Upvote 0
Try a different way around. Click the Phone icon on your home screen to go in to your contact list. Find the contact you wish to assign a picture to and click the card icon to the right of the contact name and then select edit contact. From the edit screen click the icon to the left of the persons name and select a picture from your gallery or take a new one with the camera.

Hope that helps.

Ben.
Thanks a lot buddy.. It worked.. cheers :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones