• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Please check back tomorrow"

So I got an email saying my package was shipped via FedEx, but no "Tracking Number" .. There's the Internet Order Reference Number, but no specific link or number for tracking. I'm assuming since it says "shipped," that is has, but no way to know for sure or how to find out.

Any suggestions?

JG
My email came through in two parts. The first email had no tracking number (literally said "Your tracking number is ."), and about 10 minutes later, an identical copy came through, this time with a tracking number. So keep hope alive!

Upvote 0
Just be glad your orders went through, I placed my pre-order last night after I started a new account and I never received a confirmation email. Called customer service after work today only to find out that the order was never placed. So here is hoping that the local demand is low and I can pick one up at the lost brick and mortar, if not I will just have to order it for Friday.

Upvote 0
Ok, so as of 9 am this morning, my status was still "Your order has been processed. Please check back tomorrow." I was tired of this crap. I cancelled my order and then immediately placed another pre-order after I verified the first one was cancelled. Not only did I save myself $8.99 for overnight shipping this time around, but I had my FedEx tracking number within one hour of placing the new order. Go figure.

Upvote 0
Well good news, fellow Texans! The phones are in Austin as of 6:03am! Won't be long when we'll be coming back here breathing a sigh of relief and talking about how great this phone is.

With my luck the FedEx guy will come in the 10 minute window I will be driving my kids to school this morning. I think I'll leave a signed note on the door just in case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones